We collect personal information directly from you to do all the things typically associated with an eCommerce website. Examples of the information we collect include name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, personal preferences, purchase and ordering information, demographical information, and sizing information.
This information is collected at various places such as when you check out with your online order; subscribe to our newsletter and email offers or participate in surveys and contests.
We collect information about you. And, when you provide it, we collect information about those you know. For example, we collect your gift recipient's contact information to process your gift orders. The information we learn from our customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Blush & Bloom. We use this information to do things like:
- open an online account at your request
- process your online orders and payments
- keep a record of your purchases with us
- keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track of any problems or concerns you've had with our products or services
- update our records and maintain your account with us
- provide customer service, whether it's responding to a request or following up on an order
- include you in surveys and contests
- market our products and services to you with content and offers that are tailored to your interests
- improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, or other functions on our behalf
- for statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties
- https://www.blushandbloom.ae/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- https://www.blushandbloom.ae/ cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- https://www.blushandbloom.ae/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
Blush & Bloom treats all your personal information as confidential. At no time do we share any of our customers’ information with any other parties. We only retain customer contact information in the interest of further communication, but at any time you would like your information removed from our files please contact us.
This website is owned and operated by B N B GARMENTS TRADING L.L.C.
Call us: +971 56 413 5371
Email us: [email protected]
By Post: Office No: 907, Level 9, Financial Centre, DIFC, Liberty House building, Dubai, UAE, Postal Code- 506903
Further ways we collect information about you
Navigational Information - When you visit our website, we collect navigational information, such as browser type and version, service-provider identification, IP address, the site from which you came, and the site to which you navigate. Navigational information is largely anonymous in the sense that it doesn't contain your name, address, phone number, email address, or other information that directly identifies you. However, we may associate this navigational information with your personal information if you provide it.
How we do not use your personal data
We will never pass on your email address to a 3rd party for marketing purposes. We do not store your credit card details in our database or on our servers as all payments are processed by either Tap. Tap will never pass on credit card details to anyone other than credit card clearing agencies, fraud prevention, and detection agencies.
When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from Blush & Bloom by e-mail about products, promotions, or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line or by emailing us.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Data over the internet
The Internet is a global network - therefore your data travels internationally. We want you to know that if you visit or shop at blushandbloom.com, you're agreeing and authorizing us to process data in this way.
When was this policy last updated?
This Privacy Statement is effective January 1st, 2018 and was last updated on 16th August 2022. If you're concerned about how your personal information is used, please contact us.
The information below is required for social login
Sign up to get started and experience great shopping deals
Don't have an account?
Sign up to get started and experience great shopping deals